Tuesday 14 July 2020

The Obsession Over Keanu Reeves’ Love Life

Not that we haven’t had a reason to love Keanu Reeves all along (The Matrix is only 21 years old, after all) but ever since the release of the first offering in the immensely popular John Wick franchise, it’s almost as if the internet is all about Keanu Reeves. The latest installment in our obsession with Keanu Reeves comes courtesy of his love life, which has left many in awe of the fact that Reeves, a well kept middle aged Hollywood star is actually dating someone age appropriate, that someone being his longtime friend and business partner Alexandra Grant.


The couple made their red carpet debut at the Los Angeles County Museum of Art’s Art + Film Gala back in November, and ever since, everyone has been reaching out to Grant. This, at least, according to a recent interview with Vogue U.K.

"I think every single person I knew called me in the first week of November, and that’s fascinating," she "wryly" told the magazine. "But the question I’ve been asking in all of this is: 'What is the opportunity for good?'"


When it comes to marriage, however, it may be a little early to ring the wedding bells. Asked specifically about the possibility, here’s what Grant had to say:

"Over a glass of wine… I would love to tell you," she laughed. "Love at every level is deeply important to my identity. How’s that for dodging the question? I do not believe that isolation is the way. There is a period of isolation that I do as a painter, but I deeply value the experience of being in relationships."


Looking for the latest in trending reads? Visit our online library at Delevu for a wide variety of ebooks, audiobooks, music, and more. Accessible anytime, anywhere, from your favorite devices.

No comments:

Post a Comment